[Postponed] Safe Play Day! Jan 16th at Lenora Park
You will be sent a registration survey via email to collect contact and health info about the participant.
This event will require face covering and physical distancing.
Date: Jan 16th
Location: Lenora Park
Join us for an outdoor socially distanced ultimate clinic followed by a guided introductory round of disc golf with our coaches.
- Ultimate: Our coaches have designed a fun and engaging few hours of safe play outside for kids based around drills and physical distanced games.
- Disc Golf: Disc golf is a great tangential game for ultimate players to learn. It will help them improve their disc skills during low impact exercise. There are free courses to play all over the city and state. Discs will be provided
- All players will be required to submit a health screening survey and waiver to verify they are healthy and fit to participate.
- All players will be required to bring and wear face coverings while on the sideline.
- Players will be assigned personal sideline areas to facilitate physical distancing
- Forehead temperature will be checked at the time of drop off
- We will have hand sanitizer and disinfectant for discs.
- Players should bring their own water, snacks and any additional PPE or supplies they want.
- Players will be grouped into pods no larger than 10 for the day
- We reserve the right to cancel any event with full refunds if we evaluate that local COVID conditions breach internal safety metrics, ie cases count/positivity rates\
Player Registration Form & wavier: https://forms.gle/XE2MhuC9SRR7Y8dk9
Cancel up to 24 hours before the event for a free refund. Within 24 hours refunds will be prorated 50%